Festive Booking Terms & Conditions
This policy applies to all bookings made from 1st November – 31st December.
- All bookings of 8 guests and above are subject to a deposit of £10 per person. This is to be paid within 48 hours of making the booking. We reserve the right to release any bookings that have not been secured with a deposit within this time frame.
- All bookings dining from the set festive menu may be asked to submit a pre-order at least one week in advance of the booking. Failure to submit a pre-order within the requested time frame may result in your booking being cancelled.
- Any cancellations made with less than 72 hours of the booking will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Any cancellations made with at least 72 hours notice are eligible for a deposit refund less the stripe transaction fee.
- We reserve the right to partially forfeit deposits in the event of numbers dropping with less than 72 hours until the booking.
- Parties of 7 guests or less will be asked to input credit card details at the time of booking. There will be no charge at this time. However, if the party fails to show up on the day or cancels with less than 2 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge a no-show fee of £5 per person.
- Your allocated booking time will be stated on your confirmation email from OpenTable. If you wish to extend the time on your booking, please notify us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse an extension to any booking without explanation.
- Amendments to bookings can be accommodated within reason. If you wish to change the time or date of your booking, we will try our best to accommodate requests. However, this may not always be possible at short notice or on particularly busy dates.
- If you wish to change the size of your party, we will accommodate this where possible. In the event that your party size increases, we reserve the right to increase the deposit amount paid to reflect the new party size. We do not offer partial deposit refunds for parties that reduce in size with less than 72 hours notice.
- We cannot guarantee space for parties that exceed the number stated on the reservation. If your party size increases prior to your booking, please contact us to ensure we can accommodate your group.
- We have a strict 15-minute grace period for all bookings. If you are running late for your booking, please contact us to avoid losing your table.